“THY WILL BE DONE”
Glorious fall day
In today’s world finding inspiration is hard. My love for photography is just beginning. I found that I find inspiration in the smallest things around me. So I decided to take pictures of these sights so I can always have them with me. I then decided to make this blog so others can share and see there world in a different view.
My hope is to add inspiration through pictures and words to not only soothe my soul and yours as well.
From the blog
- Ecclesiastes Chapter 3: Part 1
- The Blood of Christ!
- Just Needed Someone Who Understands!
- The Seven Wonders of the World!
- 1960’s: The Simpler Times
- Chapter 1: The Master Begins!
- God Created the Dog!
- Seize the Moment!
- The Quilt Holes
- Do you Carry an Umbrella?
- Give Your Heart to God
- Lessons Learned in Life 1
- The road less traveled
- “Be the light in someones darkeness”
- “For this child I pray”
- Sheep and the Shephard
- Let us walk in the Spirit
- 11. Respond to the Spirit’s Promptings
- 10. Flow with the Spirit
- 9. Sow to the Spirit
- Masterpiece in Progress – Introduction
- 7. Desire God’s Word
- 6. Renew Your Mind
- 5. Discover God’s Purpose for You
Would you consider purchasing one of my downloadable personal photos for $1.00 per download. This will help offset the cost of this blog. Thank you and God Bless.
Hi, my name is Jim, I have been married to my beautiful and patient wife Nancy since 1978, we have 3 sons and 3 grandchildren.
I have always had a great love of inspirational writing, but didn’t know what to do with it. Now I have a new love photography!
With these two loves I decided to join them into a blog that brings hope and inspiration to a confused and sometimes lost world
I’m learning, so be patient with me. And don’t hesitate to add any comments to any post.
Thank you for checking it out
Check out my store on Zazzle.com